Options

Anyone have an opinion on this study material for the 210-260 exam?

Lion66sixLion66six Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone have an opinion on this study material for the 210-260 exam?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/CCNA-Security-Lab-Manual-Companion/dp/1587133504

Considering it, but just want to see if others have used it and what their experiences have been. I'm hoping to use it alongside GNS3, but I just don't know if thats possible .....

Comments

• Options
    hawk554hawk554 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I tried a few different sellers, but none would ship these to the US. Didn't know they released this material for the new exam yet.
  • Options
    AlejandroJimenezAlejandroJimenez Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Consider

Emulate an ASA on GNS3 and practice. ( but do not run asdm, I consider ASDM is useless to start learning Firewalls)
    Udemy CCNA Security Videos, they are cheap and very nice.
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am going to pick this one up through CiscoPress next time they have a nice deal. Usually they'll have something like 40% off if you buy 3 items and even better deals on holidays, and that's when I stock up on books. I think this book is your one and only option for lab workbooks because there is nothing else for CCNA Security.
  • Options
    ArchonArchon Member Posts: 183 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I built a lab to go through this book. I deemed GNS3 too broken to bother trying to use it although some people love it. I'm still only a few pages into this book to really have an opinion on it yet. Hopefully get some more time at the weekend.