Passed GSEC 401, have an extra practice exam if anyone wants it

leeltleelt Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Long time lurker, finally got around to creating an account. Passed the GSEC 401, and have an extra practice exam, just let me know your email or account ID and I'll transfer it, it is valid until July.

Comments

• DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    I would like to try that, can you provide something to contact, as I cannot send you a private message, as you do not have 10 posts on the forum, but I would be glad to take the practice exam.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • leeltleelt Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dollarhyde wrote: »
    I would like to try that, can you provide something to contact, as I cannot send you a private message, as you do not have 10 posts on the forum, but I would be glad to take the practice exam.

As soon as I get 10 posts I'll contact you to transfer it
    Sounds good! Maybe you need to have more posts like 20 or 25, they might have changed it, as with 11 posts you ae not allowed.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If you are still here, my email is ****, to ease out the process.
    Didn't know if it would take a day, email sent
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!
    No problem, currently in GCED, so may have an extra practice test for it after next Friday
    That would be amazing. I would be very glad to take that one too. This is simply amazing!
  • siderealprexsiderealprex Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any tips on how to make the index? How long did you study for it and what was your study habit like?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    If anyone has any other practice test, I'd be game for one, or two. icon_cheers.gif
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • kiki162kiki162 Member Posts: 635 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Any GSEC or GMON practice exams ones would be great
  • RobicusRobicus Member Posts: 144 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass! And welcome to the forums (officially)! :)
    What's Next? eLearnSecurity's eCIR

MSISE, CISSP, GSE (#202), GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GPEN, GMON, GCFE, GCCC, GCPM, eJPT, AWS CCP
    I take the GCED test next Friday so may have another practice exam, also next month will be doing 503 and 504, if I take the first practice and my index is good, I don't take the second, I'll post if someone wants them.
    I would like it, if everything works out with your exam.