Passed ITIL Foundation!

Hi everyone, I just came back from the testing center and I passed the exam with 90%. I used Claire's book as my only resource and it turned out to be perfect for my studying. I was planning on taking this exam earlier but kept pushing it back because of the dry material. So I decided to set a booking time that way it would allow me to focus on studying and I took it today and passed :)

Anyone who is writing the exam, Claire's book is seriously the best resource I've come across. Short and concise and right to the point. Good luck to anyone else taking the exam.

Cheers.

Justin

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations Justin! Very happy the book was useful for you icon_smile.gif
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Congratulations. Well Done. Hope you get new heights of success after achieving this milestone.