Barely passed on 2nd attempt!

johnnyqt25johnnyqt25 Banned Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
Barely passed on 2nd attempt today with a score of 733. I failed the first time because I didn't complete a few of the performance based questions. 2nd attempt today I only left one performance based question completely blank because I ran out of time. I also flagged a bunch of questions that I wasn't sure of. I thought I had failed again, but thankfully passed.

I used Mike Meyers book, Exam cram book, Professor Messer videos, Keith Barker CBTNuggets videos, and did a bunch of practice tests online. Overall, I felt like I've learned and know a lot about Network+ since I've been studying 4-5 hours daily for the last two months. But I'm disappointed that some of the exam questions didn't seem relevant to the materials I've learned. I felt like some of it might have came from Security+ or CCNA, because I have never seen them before. Anyway, I'm just glad I passed. Woot!

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! Don't sweat it - a pass is a PASS! icon_thumright.gif

Anything planned next?! Good luck! icon_study.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • detroitwillfalldetroitwillfall Member Posts: 85 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats man!

i was suppose to take my net+ last fall but in the middle of my course they updated so ive put off studying the differences in the versions.

what do u plan to do, next?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • johnnyqt25johnnyqt25 Banned Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Security+ next!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□