Passed Project+

MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed Project+ with about a week of studying. It was long test and the material was difficult to get in to.

Comptia Project.pdf

Comments

• Falcon56Falcon56 Member Posts: 94 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Just took the exam thru ProctorU and passed as well.

I agree about the material being hard to get into. I had Skillsoft and the Sybex study guides and they seemed to cover all the objectives. I enjoyed studying for the Cloud+ much more than this one.
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The exam reminded me of my last two semesters in college of business management. There is no labs to create or ways to check functionality like on other IT certifications.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting the Project+! icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Congrats! Check out ITIL and PMP for your future studies! Best of luck!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Project+ certification!
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing
  • suitsonfiresuitsonfire Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed Project+ with about a week of studying. It was long test and the material was difficult to get in to.

Comptia Project.pdf

Just had to thank you for these notes, they really helped me pass recently with a 791 score. It is appreciated.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • FrostyFlamezFrostyFlamez Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the notes!
  • mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can anyone with this cert give me an explanation for this as compared to PMP cert? Was thinking about doing the CAPM.
    . nevamind, found the thread about that very topic
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • colpepecolpepe Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your notes look pretty great! Taking P+ in a week or so, will put them to the test!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you everyone
  • RedRangerRedRanger Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!

As others have recommended look into the PMP and ITIL certs.

On a side note:

Does anyone know whether the Project+ certificates are gaining popularity or traction in the job market? I haven't seen many job postings requesting or requiring this cert.
    It seems that PMP is the requirement many jobs listings usually have for project management. I took the Project+ due to a sale was running for the exam and I wanted to learn the terminology used in project management.
  • michael982michael982 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is this study guide for pk0-003 or pk0-004?

Thank you in advance!!
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
  • Bjones1976Bjones1976 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations