Options

took network+ yesterday

WilliamPuckettWilliamPuckett Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
did not pass. But i did increase my score by 82 points. still feel lost on the performance based questions. i believe i had more than 6 of those. I used the pearson hands on lab simulator. any other ideas. i've seen all the videos they don't do anything for me.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The performance based testing questions test you understanding of the concepts and put them into a real world situation. I would keep reading the Network+ books and review the concepts. I think Darril Gibson may have something for Network+ performance based questions but not 100% positive. Look at Boson practice exams as a way to test your knowledge. CompTIA is changing their exams now to keep up with the industry and make sure the people they are certifying know what they are doing. What was your overall score? Also, sometimes you may have gotten some bad luck questions on your exam. That is the gamble when you take these exams as you never know what you are going to get. Look at your exam printout and review those areas. Best of luck in passing the Network+
  • Options
    RedRangerRedRanger Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    did not pass. But i did increase my score by 82 points. still feel lost on the performance based questions. i believe i had more than 6 of those. I used the pearson hands on lab simulator. any other ideas. i've seen all the videos they don't do anything for me.

Wow you used the Pearson hands on lab simulator and still had trouble with the simulations on the test? I was thinking about using that to prepare for the simulations.