Tshoot

itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
hi guys passed my ROUTE exam at Cisco live 2015 all I have left is TSHOOT to get my CCNP yeah!
but is the TSHOOT exam 18 Sims do you fix our issue or do you run show commands to answer the 3 questions for all of the tickets.
1. domain
2. device
3. solution
?
how many questions and is it all fix sims? Can I ask this?

Comments

• HondabuffHondabuff Member Posts: 667 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Without violating NDA, There are a few random questions from the OCG and 14-17 labs. Ping, trace and show is all you need to know to solve the question. Since every Tshoot post has this saying, I will be the first to quote it icon_lol.gif "If you pasted the the R/S legit then Tshoot will be the easiest exam ever" lol
    “The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can’t always be sure of their authenticity.” ~Abraham Lincoln
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There are a very small number of Multiple Choice questions at the beginning (or at least there were on the previous version). I wouldn't worry too much about these. If you can solve the Sims (which should be no problem if you passed ROUTE and SWITCH recently), you will pass easily.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    Same as others without breaking NDA here is he awesome part of tshoot. If you back out before you perform the final submit you can go back to the question later and answer it again.

So it isn't the usual Cisco one way street (it is also fun as heck) and they post the entire topology for it on their site for you to see.
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    kohr-ah wrote: »
    Same as others without breaking NDA here is he awesome part of tshoot. If you back out before you perform the final submit you can go back to the question later and answer it again.

So it isn't the usual Cisco one way street (it is also fun as heck) and they post the entire topology for it on their site for you to see.

So I went to the Cisco site and played around with the TSHOOT demo(https://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le37/le10/tshoot_demo.html). Every time I try to "abort" a ticket it tells me "Are you sure you want to abort the ticket? All changes will be lost".

So if you cancel out of a ticket, you have to answer every single part of it again? Am I understanding this correctly?
  • itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    thanks. looks fun. I have the topology and cbt nuggets videos and cisco labbooks withgns3
    I am not sure theyhave abort anymore ? did anyone the exam with abort button or do you just back out and not answer til later but go on and finish other ones?
  • theodoxatheodoxa Member Posts: 1,340 ■■■■□□□□□□
    itdaddy wrote: »
    thanks. looks fun. I have the topology and cbt nuggets videos and cisco labbooks withgns3
    I am not sure theyhave abort anymore ? did anyone the exam with abort button or do you just back out and not answer til later but go on and finish other ones?

You could back out when I took it (642 Version). Basically, you had three multiple choice questions for each Trouble Ticket. If I remember correctly, the first question was which technology was broken, the second was which device was misconfigured, and the third was which command(s) would fix the problem. You could answer Parts 1 and/or 2 and still abort the Ticket and come back to it later...as long as you didn't complete the ticket.

Once you answered the third part and completed the ticket, I believe you were not able to come back to it, but you could answer the first two parts and see the choices for the 3rd part without losing your ability to abort the ticket and come back to it.
    R&S: CCENT CCNA CCNP CCIE [ ]
    Security: CCNA [ ]
    Virtualization: VCA-DCV [ ]
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    theodoxa wrote: »
    You could back out when I took it (642 Version). Basically, you had three multiple choice questions for each Trouble Ticket. If I remember correctly, the first question was which technology was broken, the second was which device was misconfigured, and the third was which command(s) would fix the problem. You could answer Parts 1 and/or 2 and still abort the Ticket and come back to it later...as long as you didn't complete the ticket.

Once you answered the third part and completed the ticket, I believe you were not able to come back to it, but you could answer the first two parts and see the choices for the 3rd part without losing your ability to abort the ticket and come back to it.

The 300-135 no longer has the abort feature.