Passed 802.

Mike RMike R Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally certified now. I had to cram the 802 studying/review into one week but I'm done now at least ! I'm looking forward to getting into the N+/S+ now on my way to a Networking career. This forum has been amazingly helpful in all aspects of my occupation change, so thanks guys (and gals) !

Comments

• Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Congrats!!! Great job!icon_smile.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Grats dude!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • MalexMalex Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations ~!
  • houdini5150houdini5150 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, good luck
  • Mike RMike R Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I've actually changed my mind for my certification path. I'm current reading Todd Lammle's CCNA book in hopes of earning that next. If all goes well I'm hoping to work on earning a few Cisco associate certs this year.
  • techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
    Wow great you passed, share the wealth and give us some tips.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • cdxcdx Member Posts: 186
    Congrats! We are all looking forward to see you progress !
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□