Passed my PRINCE2 Foundation!

scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
85.71%... what an odd score, but pass mark was 50% so cleared it easily.

Well happy.. 2nd exam this week I've passed, I passed ITIL on Monday.

I used the same resources as I did with ITIL - CBT Nuggets. Not the most exciting content but I already had background using this framework already so the videos just reinforced the points. The CBT 7 day free trial is well worth it.. now I'm considering whether to pay the $99 monthly fee or go for the $996 annual so I can use for the other certs that I wish to do.

I would usually go party to celebrate but thinking I am on a roll so might try get another cert before the week is over.. CompTIA A+ was on the horizon so may just book it and give it a go, I have enough experience that I will hopefully be able to pass it with minimal study time.

icon_cheers.gif
2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]

Comments

• ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • No_NerdNo_Nerd Banned Posts: 168
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! I hope you find the certification valuable