Options

N10-006 - Keith Barker CBT Nuggets

darinkhathdarinkhath Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I’m taking the N10-006 exam next week and wanted to do a few final study’s and extra resources.

For those who have used the Keith Barker CBT Nuggets, can I get your opinion and thoughs? CBT Nuggets - Network+, Security, and other courses that it offers.

Is it worth the money, $99 per month?

I’m enrolled in WGU, and I’m not much of a fan of Ucertify interface. Labsim, I like and ok with but still feel lack of knowledge.

I really enjoyed the Mike Myers video from Lynda but I feel like he left out a whole lot of detail information that CompTIA focus on. Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    BoxxerBoxxer Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Keith is an excellent teacher! I used his videos for the Network+ as well. He goes through each bullet point on the exam objectives. He doesn't go into too much detail except for what you need to know for the purposes of the exam on most topics, but he explains them very well and gives great examples of why you would need to use certain devices/appliances etc. I also used him for the Security+ and will continue to use his videos as my main source of learning networking. In my opinion he alone is worth the $99/month let alone all the other videos you will have access to.
  • Options
    darinkhathdarinkhath Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Boxxer wrote: »
    Keith is an excellent teacher! I used his videos for the Network+ as well. He goes through each bullet point on the exam objectives. He doesn't go into too much detail except for what you need to know for the purposes of the exam on most topics, but he explains them very well and gives great examples of why you would need to use certain devices/appliances etc. I also used him for the Security+ and will continue to use his videos as my main source of learning networking. In my opinion he alone is worth the $99/month let alone all the other videos you will have access to.

Thank you for your response. Did you take and passed the N10-006 (with the help of Keith? ).
  • Options
    BoxxerBoxxer Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I actually took the N10-005 exam and passed the first attempt using his videos as my main source of information.