Passed the mta 98-365!!!

CL683CL683 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took the MTA earlier and passed with an 81.

Some of the questions threw me off and was kinda tricky but take your time and read the question fully.
I used MVA videos
The Wiley Book
Udemy
Quizlet flash cards/quizzes.

NOTE: I have only used the Wiley book for book studying , I never used the tom carpenter book, so some of the questions that I was clueless on may have been covered in that particular book. (or I looked over it in the wiley book)

Read up on your IIS, AD and Server versions and which version does what....

icon_cheers.gif

Gonna take a week or two break and then on to studying for the 70-410...

Comments

• Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats I have this cert also, found the exam tricky enough and that most study materials didn't quite cover it.
  • CL683CL683 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You are right, The Wiley Book (which is suggested on their website) isn't enough to pass the test, even the MVA videos. They had a network question on there and only because I knew what some of the terms meant, I figured out the answer.
    The Transignal course on MTA 98-365 is horrid IMO. I watch those videos and If I only watch those videos and took the test I would have failed. lol
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on your 410 studies.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□