I have the following materials:

- CISSP (ISC)2 Sybex Wiley Edition 7
- CISSP Study Guide, 3rd Edition by Eric Conrad
- Cybrary CISSP

Are they sufficient for CISSP exam ?

Thanks

Comments

• YoniKYoniK Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    In my opinion, no. I think the study material must include as many practice questions as possible. Think about investing in CCCure. I think its a 100 dollars for six months and its worth it. Obviously the amount of studying needed by each candidate varies based on real life experience so maybe if you gave a little more information like the type of experience you have, how long do you plan to study and stuff like that we could get a better understanding of what we could recommend.
  • semehsemeh Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes I already have a CCCure account
    I have 7 years of experience in information security consulting and auditing and I need to take the exam by the end of April 2016 as my voucher will expire after that, I'm also done with 2 domains (CBK 2015)
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Depends on your experience and learning style.

I passed my CISSP with just Eric Conrad as the main study guide, Shon Harris AIO as further reading and not doing any other practice questions. I do have many years of infosec hands-on experience.

Many TE forum readers use the Sybex 7th edition and Eric Conrad 3rd edition as their main study guides.
    Focus on understanding the concepts and applying them.

You can read the different "I passed CISSP" threads in this forum for ideas, e.g. http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/117111-why-most-them-fail-cissp-exam.html