CEH Passed! Now Done with EC-Council!

JohnLJohnL Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed the CEH this morning with a 81%. It was more difficult than I expected in that there was a major emphasis on when and why you would use certain hacking tools. I had a very different experience with the CHFI as it barely touched on the tools.

I just used the study materials provided by WGU which was the official material from EC-Council. They also provided practice exams from Boson and those certainly helped as well. I'm very happy to be done with EC-Council so I can move on to other things. Next will be to finish up my masters, learn python, linux and maybe MCSA.
B.B.A. in Finance - 2007
A.A.S. in Computer Networking & System Administration - 2014
M.S. Information Security and Assurance - 2016
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CEH, CHFI, CCNA: Routing & Switching
Working on CISSP

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • FadakartelFadakartel Member Posts: 144
    JohnL wrote: »
    I passed the CEH this morning with a 81%. It was more difficult than I expected in that there was a major emphasis on when and why you would use certain hacking tools. I had a very different experience with the CHFI as it barely touched on the tools.

I just used the study materials provided by WGU which was the official material from EC-Council. They also provided practice exams from Boson and those certainly helped as well. I'm very happy to be done with EC-Council so I can move on to other things. Next will be to finish up my masters, learn python, linux and maybe MCSA.

Excellent Congratz!
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• bassmen999bassmen999 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • emilyanncremilyanncr Banned Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□