Heads Up...You Have the Option To Test From The Classroom Training

Just a note, however I would still advised Red Hat to confirm this.

I called Red Hat training to chat about my kiosk experience and talk about future options.

The woman that I talked to said I could book the test to piggyback onto a classroom exam. So instead of sitting in the classroom from Monday thru Thursday and then taking the exam on Friday. She said I could show up to the classroom location and test on that Friday, and yet only pay for the cost of the voucher, that is it.
***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
-unknown

Comments

• vtechevteche Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Jock

Thanks for the info, I'm preparing for the test, which i have dedicated 15 days full time study. i started yesterday, so i study full week including weekends. using LinuxAcademy, RHCSA book and Red Hat workboots (I, II). do you think is that enough? have you got your results yet?

thanks
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    That's exactly how I took the test. The only inconvenience is that the test is always on Friday, which may not always suit you.