ITIL MALC Training Provider

ruba_shafieruba_shafie Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I am done with all intermediate ITIL exams and left with the MALC now. Can anyone recommend an online training provider that makes it easy. I heard the exam is very hard and needs well preparation.

Comments

• csahacsaha Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    True ... Even I am also in search of the same ( though I have PPO to do ... )
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Ruba and csaha,

MALC is a very tough exam, but there is lots that you can do to prepare. The exam technique that you have learnt on your other intermediate exams will help you a lot, as the question style is very similar.

MALC includes a case study, which you have access to during your course. The more work you do on the case study before the exam, the better prepared you'll be.

If you've not done CSI as part of your path to expert make sure you do some reading there, as there is a big CSI focus in MALC.

Finally, the syllabus recommends you do self-study using the ITIL core volumes as well. Feedback from our successful delegates suggests this is very valuable if you can get hold of a copy of the books.

Every accredited online course will have been assessed to confirm it meets the syllabus standards, but there are many different styles of course so you will need to find the one that most suits you.

Good luck!

Claire
  • ruba_shafieruba_shafie Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thank you very much Claire for your reply.
    Can you please recommend a training provider? I am looking for one that is a little bit interactive if you know of any. appreciate your feedback!
    Hi Ruba, I work for a training provider so it wouldn't be right for me to make a recommendation, hopefully there will be others on this forum who can help though. Good luck! Claire
  • ruba_shafieruba_shafie Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire,
    I took all my intermediate courses with you :)
    I just was looking for a different recommendation for a change.
    i'll be waiting for others to reply.
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Hi Ruba

Thanks for training with us! If we can provide any other information or support just get in touch icon_smile.gif

Claire