Mike Myers Videos Udemy

gnguyen2gnguyen2 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I came across this deal and thought I should share it. It consist of all of Mike Myer's online videos for N10-006.
It is only $20 if you use the coupon March2016 and it expires today. Has any one used these videos? Is it really helpful?

I am scheduled to take my test in 2 weeks and want to focus on studying my current source of study material. Not sure if these videos are really that helpful and not sure if it will take away time I could use to study.

Comments

• jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Mate,

I am finding them excellent to be honest. I am about half way through but so far, great. I also have the Meyers book so I am running them alongside each other.

I have the exam in 12 weeks. Mike really breaks things down simply which is a great help.

Ron
  • Phillies8607Phillies8607 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just passed the Netplus this past Saturday and mainly used Mike Meyers to study for the exam. I watched his Netplus video series on Udemy in its entirety during my spare time as a means to get familiar with the material. Then when I was finally ready to start studying I read his Netplus book front to back and took notes (took alottttt of work). I learned a bull of the material thru his book. I also used Professor Messers videos on YouTube, Wikipedia, and the Pearson Vue NetPlus Simulator. Good luck fellas. Mike Meyers N10-006 book is pretty long but very informative. You'll be glad you bought it
  • Phillies8607Phillies8607 Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh yeah I almost forgot I used quizlet to make flashcards for all the acronyms and port numbers
  • LeeSwanLeeSwan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just purchased this for £13 using code March0015

I think it ends end of this month

I'll let you know how i get on
  • TheChameleonTheChameleon Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I confirm the code works and is: March0015. $15 U.S. I probably didn't need to purchase but what the heck, Meyers is supposed to be a good resource.

Started watching the videos. The content is there but didn't know this guy was as quirky but at least he is not dry and boring.
    LeeSwan wrote: »
    I just purchased this for £13 using code March0015

I think it ends end of this month

I'll let you know how i get on
  • LeeSwanLeeSwan Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I confirm the code works and is: March0015. $15 U.S. I probably didn't need to purchase but what the heck, Meyers is supposed to be a good resource.

Started watching the videos. The content is there but didn't know this guy was as quirky but at least he is not dry and boring.

Ha, yeah he is. You can kind of tell that by reading his all-in-one books too.

No problem on the code, glad to help! icon_cool.gif
  • rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    His videos are awesome! He is not dull and he makes it easy to learn with his charisma. I highly recommend it.
    WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
    Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA