Options

Cisco Arch 300-320 Schedule for end of March 2016

SuperISSOSuperISSO Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm taking the Cisco Arch 300-320 towards the end of March. The materials that I will use to study include:

Videos
Cisco 642-874 CBT Nuggets
Cisco Arch Boot Camp INE
CCNP Routing and Switching Route 300-101

Books & Kindle
642-874 Arch (Nov. 2011)
300-101 CCNP R&S Official Cert Guide (2015)
CCIE R&S v. 5.0 Official Cer Guide Volume 1 5th Ed (2015)
The Art of Network Architecture: Business Driven Design (2014)

Simulators
GNS 3 with some older IOSes.

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the good stuff like NX-OS, so I have to use the older crap that I use to have equipment for.icon_rolleyes.gif I'll let everyone know how it goes next month.

Comments

• Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    arch 300-320 is scheduled for retire? I do not see that on Cisco site? Where do you see that at? thanks
  • Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Apparently, one of the differences in this newer iteration is the inclusion of SDN material. Does you reading list/videos cover that? Is the INE up to date?
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    SuperISSOSuperISSO Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    OctalDump wrote: »
    Apparently, one of the differences in this newer iteration is the inclusion of SDN material. Does you reading list/videos cover that? Is the INE up to date?

I do have SDN Material. Not sure if its on the videos, but I have it somewhere. I meant to say I'm scheduling to take the test at the end of March (Not that the test is ending). I'm taking the test in two weeks. I originally scheduled the test for February but felt I was not ready. Sorry for the confusion.