ISACA Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate?

2»

Comments

• RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ISACA is really starting to push the CSX certifications in most of their media, at least as an ISACA member.

It was at RSA-Conference as well last week.
  • khiemkpkhiemkp Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi Franz - are you preparing for this exam? have you got the materials?

Please check here
    CYBERSECURITY FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFICATE FROM ISACA

Rgds
  • zemmazemma Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ISACA CSX-P already won best professional certification program award by SC Magazine.

ISACA

CSX-S and CSX-E coming soon in a few months. Will certainly be going in for CSX
  • revboxrevbox Member Posts: 90 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took this test just a few minutes ago. I'm about 2 or 3 weeks removed from just having taken my Sec+. I've had the study guide for this in my backpack forever, I just never made the time to take the exam since the general reaction to it right now is *shrug*. Anyway, I took the exam because I bought a voucher like six months ago and figured I might as well take it. I scored in the upper 80s. Seems expensive for what you get. ROI at this point is minimal. Glad I did not pay for this with my own money and was just tossing out remaining training funds.
  • dkorzhevindkorzhevin Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just bought e-book (2nd edition) and exam voucher. Will keep you posted.
  • khiemkpkhiemkp Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dkorzhevin wrote: »
    Just bought e-book (2nd edition) and exam voucher. Will keep you posted.

Any update, thanks
  • ivandavidsivandavids Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hi - how long after the exam do you receive your results?

edit: results are sent immediately icon_smile.gif
  • nora.fadel@hotmail.comnora.fadel@hotmail.com Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have bought the csx manual and I scheduled the test at the end of this month.Does anyone remember what type of question are in the exam?
  • cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wrote an experience report after passing in March, maybe that helps: http://www.techexams.net/forums/security-certifications/131635-isaca-csx-f-pass.html