Seattle meetups and events

cbolarcbolar Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone! I'm curious about how many of you attend events or meet ups in the Seattle area. I'm in a great place in my career but I'm also at the point where I really want to grow and surround myself with like minded people. Give me your best suggestions, I'm really excited about the opportunity out there!

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I usually attend yearly for PAX Prime in August/September. I love it there such a great city I'd like to move there someday...
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • iBrokeITiBrokeIT Member Posts: 1,318 ■■■■■■■■■□
    BSides, VMUG, Linux User Group ect...
    2019: GPEN | GCFE | GXPN | GICSP | CySA+ 
    2020: GCIP | GCIA 
    2021: GRID | GDSA | Pentest+ 
    2022: GMON | GDAT
    2023: GREM  | GSE | GCFA

WGU BS IT-NA | SANS Grad Cert: PT&EH | SANS Grad Cert: ICS Security | SANS Grad Cert: Cyber Defense Ops SANS Grad Cert: Incident Response
  • cbolarcbolar Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Right on, I haven't been to PAX but I know a lot of my co-workers go nuts over it. As far as the city goes its nice, we're growing at a crazy pace. Same could be said for Silicon Valley though. I used to love living down there and stopping through Santa Clara. And thank you iBrokeIT those look like some excellent resources! I'm definitely looking into after I finish my Geography course tonight!