CCIE-SP v4 head count

sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi trying to get a headcount of people who are actively studying towards the CCIE-SP v4 (written or lab). If you happen to see similar posts on IEOC or reddit and also did post there make a note here so i don't double/triple count you.

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Not me I'm afraid.
  • lrblrb Member Posts: 526
    sea_turtle - I had my lab booked for this month but had to pay for a reschedule. How close are you to taking the lab?
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I'm not but I was at Micronics yesterday to try to siphon some brainpower and Narbik was mentioning that he was grabbing another Cisco Advanced Services guy to run a Z2H Service Provider class. I don't know when he's announcing that officially or what that's going to entail. It seems like you've far down this track but heads up that it's coming. I can't vouch for this instructor either way - haven't had experience with him.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm not but I was at Micronics yesterday to try to siphon some brainpower and Narbik was mentioning that he was grabbing another Cisco Advanced Services guy to run a Z2H Service Provider class. I don't know when he's announcing that officially or what that's going to entail. It seems like you've far down this track but heads up that it's coming. I can't vouch for this instructor either way - haven't had experience with him.

interesting, did he say anything about his workbook release for v4? or is he planning on just a bootcamp and no workbook?
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    sea_turtle wrote: »
    interesting, did he say anything about his workbook release for v4? or is he planning on just a bootcamp and no workbook?

No clue at all. He mentioned it in passing
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com