Barely passed 70-410 today

loss4wordsloss4words Member Posts: 165 ■■■□□□□□□□
I barely passed the exam today with a score of 720, didn't think I would. I was feeling confident going in after watching ITProTV videos and reading the Sybex book, but boy was I in for a surprise. There were only 3-4 questions that I knew my answers were going to be correct, and the rest were usually best guesses. Powershell questions were killer as I'm really bad at remembering commands and look it up as I go/when needed..Don't feel that I deserved to pass as I obviously don't know the material well at all..

Not sure if I should go back to studying 70-410 to understand the material better or to start with 70-411..

Based on the questions I had, I suggest to really know your powershell commands and Hyper-V.

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Rocket ImpossibleRocket Impossible Member Posts: 104
    A pass is a pass. Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • candidateXcandidateX Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! 70-411 is a killer
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man. I have the exam scheduled on the 28th. Doing some practice tests but some of the questions are quite retarded.
    They expect you to remember the exact path to a Local Security Policy subnode?Or to remember the exact names of the Tabs?
    They got a lot of trick questions and you can fail by not remembering the exact damn tab name under which you can find the option you're looking for.
  • kengjameskengjames Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • kengjameskengjames Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    MariusRZR wrote: »
    Congrats man. I have the exam scheduled on the 28th. Doing some practice tests but some of the questions are quite retarded.
    They expect you to remember the exact path to a Local Security Policy subnode?Or to remember the exact names of the Tabs?
    They got a lot of trick questions and you can fail by not remembering the exact damn tab name under which you can find the option you're looking for.

That's true. I had to memorize even the tabs in the Printer Properties. LOL.
  • bohackbohack Member Posts: 114
    Congratulations!

NetworkedMinds - http://www.youtube.com/networkedminds
    MCSA / MCSE Educational Channel
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"