Transcender practice tests?

brfitzpbrfitzp Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I have the Transcender practice tests for the 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. How close to the actual exam do they come?

Also, in Transcender they have questions that are multi select and have like 12 or more choices. Some of the multiple choice questions have like 8-12 options as well. Is the actual exam like this too?

Comments

• MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't think they have 12 choices. In the Cert Guide book I found with 7.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    brfitzp wrote: »
    So I have the Transcender practice tests for the 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412. How close to the actual exam do they come?

I just took and passed the 410 a few days ago and I used the Transcender practice tests for it. The format of most of the questions is nothing like what you'll see on the actual exam, BUT they are a lot more difficult which helps you prepare for the actual exam better. The questions on the Transcender tests are usually more lengthy are require more tasks and the tests on the actual exam are more to the point. That's really all I can say without breaking Microsoft NDA. The thing that's the biggest help with the Transcender practice tests is reading the detailed explanations of why the answer is right or wrong. The explanations not only tell you why it was right or wrong but they tell you why EACH choice was right or wrong. They also link to various technet or other blog posts about the particular topic for you to read up on. I'd say they were definitely helpful. I can't comment on the 411 or 412 since I haven't taken them yet. I hope that helps.

All the best,
    Anderson
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you are right about the Transcender. I was way different from the real exam. I think the format was on point but the questions were way different and more detail then the exam. If I had a choice between transcender or any other pre-test exam I would look into other site.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*