Getting ready to take the 802

A+ QuizzicalA+ Quizzical Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

After much faffing about, I have finally knuckled down and prepared to take my exam this Friday. Just looking for some last minute practice tests and advice from all you knowledgeable lot. I have used Crucialexams and Examcompass practice exams along with Mike Meyers, but I would like to try some more to try and pick up on any weak areas I might have. Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance
A+ Quizzical

Comments

• techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
    I would get the Exam Cram 6th Edition by David Prowse, if you don't have it search his name and he has some practice questions on his personal website OR stop by a book store and try his practice exams there.
  • A+ QuizzicalA+ Quizzical Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cheers Techtia, good call on the David Prowse practice questions. I'll give them a go.
    If you pass, gimme a shoutout.
    Hey Techtia, just to let you and all the members on here know. That I passed the 802 and I'm now officially certified!!! icon_cheers.gif Next up, Network+.
    That's great to hear, congrats! What study materials did you find most helpful?
    Well for me it was Professor Messer videos and Mike Meyers passport book that were my main sources. I also used Exam Compass, Crucial Exams and some other practice tests, plus Professor Messers random a+ pop quizzes. BTW the David Prowse practice questions were a GREAT resource for testing your knowledge, so thanks again for the heads up. How's your next certification coming along? I've just started the Network+ AIO from Mike Meyers.
    Taking my Security+ in a few days actually, not sure if I studied enough, got to cram!
    You've got this!! Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on.