RHCSA - Skype study group

vtechevteche Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

I'm making a study group on skype for RHCSA and who knows.... maybe RHCE too... for now the focus is RHCSA, anyone interested add me....."cciesecker"

Happy Studies!

Comments

• asummersasummers Member Posts: 157
    vteche wrote: »
    Hello all,

I'm making a study group on skype for RHCSA and who knows.... maybe RHCE too... for now the focus is RHCSA, anyone interested add me....."cciesecker"

Happy Studies!

I think it would be a good idea to have a study group. Typically people are only interested in studying while they wait to pass the exam. Would be interesting if you can keeppeople interested
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I was interested until I realize the OP is going to take his exam very soon. Was hoping this'd be an on-going study group as I plan to take the exam sometime this summer.
  • asummersasummers Member Posts: 157
    I was interested until I realize the OP is going to take his exam very soon. Was hoping this'd be an on-going study group as I plan to take the exam sometime this summer.

Yes that's the problem - I think alot of people want to help themselves - consume content from others and then not be interested once they have achieved the cert.

maybe hiddenknight you should start a study group as an ongoing thing
  • lovejoilovejoi Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Guys before pass exam I need pass official training yes ?
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    No, not with Red Hat certifications. You don't have to go to a class to take the exam. You can teach yourself or follow a guide and then take the exam on your own.
    Oracle does that. Oracle requires that you take their classes before taking the exam.
  • lovejoilovejoi Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are you sure that i can pass exam without official training and passed it in pearson vue center?
  • hiddenknight821hiddenknight821 Member Posts: 1,209 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Not quite. He never said you can take the exam at a Pearson Vue center. Please have a look here for further information. You'll probably find a lot of answers to the questions you had in mind.
  • EnimEnim Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello everybody,
    that's a great idea, i didn't see that thread before i posted the same idea on another vteche's thread "15 days Full time RHCSA"
    i'm interested,, hiddenknight821 are you still in !!?