CISSP ISSAP Study guide

richymartinrichymartin Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well its been over a year now since I passed my CISSP, I was reminded by an email from ISC2 telling me to submit credits any pay their annual fee... woops!!

I'm looking to do the ISSAP next, but there appears to be a lack of study guides out there, completely unlike the CISSP!

Can anyone recommend a book?

Richicon_study.gif

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can anyone recommend a book?
    You can always try the Official Guide to ISSAP.

Login to ISC2 site and check Member Benefits for the 50% promo code.
  • chazechazchazechaz Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How was the test..I have it on Wednesday? Was there any domain that was more tested? Or is it all up for grabs...LOL
  • richymartinrichymartin Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mike7 wrote: »
    You can always try the Official Guide to ISSAP.

Login to ISC2 site and check Member Benefits for the 50% promo code.

Ohhh thanks I'll check that out... I was going to go for the kindle version.

Chaz, the exam was a pretty even mix to be honest, I was surprised at the amount of physical security questions but a friend of mine who took the test the same day had none!

Good luck!
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Several people have recommended Security Engineering by Ross Anderson.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • ryonryon Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The ISSAP CBK is terrible. If you have the CISSP CBK I would stick with that. There is almost nothing that is in ISSAP that isn't in CISSP. The only real difference from my perspective is that you will be questioned much more on particular implementations of things rather than just showing you know what they are.
  • richymartinrichymartin Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the replies guys :) much appreciated!