General opinion - What is the easiest Microsoft Exam in 2016?

aniraananiraan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Are there any (hopefully current) Microsoft exams that people consider easier than most? If you had to knock out one single test with a limited time to study - which one would you choose?

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It depends on experience really, whats easy for one might not be easy for someone else. Generally speaking though the beginner certifications are considered easy. Look at the Microsoft certification paths for more detail.
  • MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    MTA - Server Fundamentals, Network Fundamentals.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    One of the MTA level ones, and which one depends on your background. For an MS exam that will get you MCP, then one of the Windows 7 or Windows 8 client exams (depending on which one you know better). Or if applications are more your thing, there's the MOS exams. Or if you prefer programming, there's MCSD.

It's really going to depend a bit on what you already know.

Personally, I'd go for either the Windows 8 or Windows 10 exams. Since I have MCSA Windows 7, Windows 8 is one exam. The Windows 10 MCSA is 1 exam for everyone. And MCSA sounds good.

The MCSA Office 365 exams are attractive also, from a bang for buck perspective - it's 2 exams to get MCSA, it's a growing area, and one of the exams can be used as credit towards the MCSA Server 2012. And two more exams and you can get MCSE: Communication or MCSE: Sharepoint with just two more exams each.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • EagerDinosaurEagerDinosaur Member Posts: 114
    I think I found 70-461 (Querying SQL Server 2012) the least difficult exam I've taken recently, but it's not easy. If you've got several years SQL experience (any RDBMS), then a week with the training kit might be sufficient for a pass.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I think I found 70-461 (Querying SQL Server 2012) the least difficult exam I've taken recently, but it's not easy. If you've got several years SQL experience (any RDBMS), then a week with the training kit might be sufficient for a pass.
    ha, I failed it. Taking it again next month.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....