What is the passing score for CCENT?

techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
It is out of 1000? What is passing 750?

Thanks

Comments

• MariusRZRMariusRZR Member Posts: 92 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Some say 804. Why 804? I dunno.
  • techtiatechtia Member Posts: 144
    I can't find it anywhere on the Cisco website, do they hide it on purpose?
  • BoxxerBoxxer Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. At the completion of the exam, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice."

I read it's typically between 800-850 depending on the weight of the questions you get.
    Thank you Boxxer
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    They don't publish the passing score. Just know your stuff. That's all there is to it!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    They don't publish the passing score. Just know your stuff. That's all there is to it!

Huh?
    Since when?

I'm looking right at my print out.
    it Says ***.
    (this was from 2015 though)

EDITED: apparently an NDA violation(?).
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    There is no single passing score - it can vary based on the question pool you get.
  • NansNans Member Posts: 160
    As everyone said there is no fixed passing score, many argue there is one (I never searched for one). According to documentation it says it depends on the type of questions you get, so make sure you do well in most areas....

All the best..!
    2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []
    Thanks guys, I just called Cisco, they said for me passing is only 350. Pheeww
  • NansNans Member Posts: 160
    techtia wrote: »

What...!!! did they dope bro... :P lol
    2016 Certification Goals: CCNP Route /COLOR][B][/B][I][B]X[/B][/I][COLOR=#008000-->Switch/COLOR]:study:[COLOR=#ff8c00-->TShoot[], CCDP []
    Aw man my delivery would have been much better if I had remembered tomorrow is April 1st. LOL
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    volfkhat wrote: »
    Huh?
    Since when?

I'm looking right at my print out.
    it Says 804.
    (this was from 2015 though)

That is the passing score for your exam, on your print out which technically you aren't supposed to share if you follow the NDA.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    techtia wrote: »

You Got me
    HOOK
    Line
    and Sinker :]
  • pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    Dont know why people think this is NDA breach,since know for a fact that for full ccna its passing score of 82.5 any point less and you fail.thus score isnt important its the way questions are weighted against that is in nda,thus you dont know when answering question if you get 100 or 10 points,then theres multiples,drag and drop which adds to either giving or taking points thus scoring system i guess is close to same as ccna only variable is points that no one knows really.