Exchange 2003 - Requirements and Resources

icon_arrow.gifMCSA: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements

icon_arrow.gifMCSE: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements

icon_arrow.gifwww.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-284.asp (required for MCSA 2003:Messaging and MCSE 2003:Messaging)

icon_arrow.gifwww.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-285.asp (required for MCSE 2003:Messaging)

icon_arrow.gifDownloads for Exchange Server 2003
Includes 120-day trial version of Exchange 2003 and service packs

icon_arrow.gifTechNet Exchange Server 2003 Virtual Labs

icon_arrow.gifExchange Server 2003 Technical Documentation Library

icon_arrow.gifwww.msexchange.org
A site dedicated to Exchange server, providing articles and tutorials, and tons of other resources.

icon_arrow.gifwww.slipstick.com
Especially check out the Utilities & Add-ins section.

Feel free to reply to this post with Exchange and Exchange exam resources.

Johan

Comments

• BeefchiefBeefchief Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    "About Exchange Server 2003 Trial Software

The trial for Exchange Server 2003 has been discontinued due to low demand and the upcoming release of Exchange Server 2007. You can download or order Exchange Server 2007 Beta 2 by visiting the Exchange Server 2007 TechCenter. "

Is there any other place that we can download the trial software or will we have to buy the 70-284 Self-Paced Training Kit? The Amazon.com reviews for the book aren't very positive...
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I was gonna suggest downloading the trial of SBS 2003 as it contains Exchange Server, but that's not for download either. icon_cry.gif
    witty comment
  • amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    nope but they will send you it FOC

Its got 7 cd's and comes in a nice shiny packet ( I know as I can see my copy from here ) :D
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Petri.co.il is an excellent Exchange resource as well. I used it frequently during my studies for 70-284.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks