Shon Harris MP3s?

sojournsojourn Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all!

I have booked my CISSP exam for May 1st 2014 and am currently looking to expand upon my study material. I have the Kindle version of the Eric Conrad book, which I have been reading since mid last year on and off.

I keep reading about the availability of some Shon Harris MP3s, but I cannot find them. Some posts say they are free but I cannot find them anywhere on Shon Harris' website.

Can anyone shed any light on the availability of these? Is there something else I have to purchase to get access to the MP3s, eg the AIO book?

Much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• warmkittywarmkitty Member Posts: 26 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • sojournsojourn Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    are the MP3's any good in preparation for exam?
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think they're a little outdated but my coworkers use them during their commutes and workouts.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    are these mp3s same as shon harris ones?
  • Terminator XTerminator X Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used Shon Harris' MP3's and found that they were still relevant and even helped with understanding concepts better. I listened to them every time I was in my car. They are still worthwhile imho.
    -Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic-
    ~Unknown
  • lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The videos/mp3 at McGraw appear to be different than the ones at CISSP Essentials training: Domain 5, Telecommunications and Network Security
    So which ones are better?