CISSP Exam New Topics

semehsemeh Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

As per your experience with CISSP exam, what are the new topics exposed in the exam and not well covered by CISSP books.
I heared about Cloud and IAM , what are the other topics ?

Thanks

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    IAM was always covered in CISSP. Cloud to some degree also and that is why you have the new CCSP certifications.
  • lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TheFORCE wrote: »
    IAM was always covered in CISSP. Cloud to some degree also and that is why you have the new CCSP certifications.
    Which book covers cloud?
    Does not seem to be covered in AIO
    luking wrote: »
    Which book covers cloud?
    Does not seem to be covered in AIO

AIO covers Cloud Computing at page 657 and service models at 658. You need to realize that AIO is an old version now, almost 3 years and even though it covers a lot of the same CISSP domains, some newer books might cover them in more detail. Also as i mentioned above, ISC2 has a new cloud certificate called CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional that covers topics specifically to the cloud.
  • lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks.
    It will be nice to find out more resources about cloud as more and more questions are now appearing
    luking wrote: »
    Thanks.
    It will be nice to find out more resources about cloud as more and more questions are now appearing

There are cloud resources everywhere! search for CSA guide v3. This will also help you prepare for the CCSK or the CCSP.
  • destroy8383destroy8383 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Most CISSP material I came across covers some cloud along with the NIST doc that is referenced. The problem I saw with that and the exam is, not enough information about the cloud. If I recall there is the IDaaS,Saas,PaaS and IaaS. Along with SLA talk. Not enough focus on authentication and synchronize ways with cloud services and data reminiscence