Passed cissp-issap

tchokitchoki Banned Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed the CISSP -ISSAP exam this morning in Atlanta . [do not discuss exam content].

I took about 2 hrs 15 mins to complete the exam . The first round , I had about 7 flagged for review . In the second round , I changed about 3 answers . During the second round , I was confident I had nailed it . I was about 75% confident I had passed . It was 100% when I took the CISSP . I used the ISC2 ISSAP book, Sherwood SABSA book , Security Engineering and some NIST docs notable 800-77 and others . Did these materials help I don't know . [do not discuss exam content]

. Good luck to you . I am now one level above CISSP . Cool . Going to get Togaf done next .

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Roger_rexRoger_rex Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • akkarachakkarach Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • barmanbarman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    tchoki wrote: »
    Just passed the CISSP -ISSAP exam this morning in Atlanta . [do not discuss exam content].

I took about 2 hrs 15 mins to complete the exam . The first round , I had about 7 flagged for review . In the second round , I changed about 3 answers . During the second round , I was confident I had nailed it . I was about 75% confident I had passed . It was 100% when I took the CISSP . I used the ISC2 ISSAP book, Sherwood SABSA book , Security Engineering and some NIST docs notable 800-77 and others . Did these materials help I don't know . [do not discuss exam content]

. Good luck to you . I am now one level above CISSP . Cool . Going to get Togaf done next .

Congratulations!
    Do you need to pass some sort of endorsement process like CISSP?
  • tchokitchoki Banned Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kind of . Here is what (ISC)2 sent

Now that you passed the ISSAP examination:

Instructions to Become ISSAP Certified
    The certification process requires submission of your resume/CV.

1. YOUR RESUME/CV TO
    Include the following information on your resume/CV:
    o Company name, address for each employer.
    o Contact name/supervisor and phone number for each position held. If the position was located outside of the United States, include an email address.
    o Position held - title and time period (including month and year).
    o Detailed description of your duties in each position you held that pertain to the domains of the ISSAP CBK®.
    You will receive an email confirmation from (ISC)² within 48 hours of (ISC)² receiving your resume/CV. It is not necessary to call or email (ISC)² to determine if your documents have arrived prior to that time, as doing so will slow down the process. Please do not send multiple copies of the same documents unless (ISC)² requests that you do so.

During the certification process, all documents are reviewed to ensure certification requirements are met. All certification documents/applications are subject to an audit of experience assertions. If your application is randomly selected for audit, (ISC)² will send you a separate email describing the audit process and its requirements.

Once the certification process is successfully completed, you will earn your ISSAP certification. (ISC)² will notify you of your certification and your certificate will be shipped to the ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE.

NOTE:
    The certification process may take up to 5 weeks to complete (unless your application is randomly selected for audit, in which case, it may take longer).
    YOUR CERTIFICATION APPLICATION WILL NOT PROCEED UNTIL (ISC)2 RECEIVES YOUR COMPLETED RESUME/CV.

Email, fax or mail your documents to: