Are there any summarized notes available for Sec+?

lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am looking for something similar to combinednotes pdf that has excellent to the point summary of key points and processes etc.
Provides a bird's eye view of whole chapter, brief into concepts definitions etc.
Has anyone come across anything like it for security plus?

Comments

• dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    professor messer has them for $10. i bought them but didn't really use them so can't attest to their effectiveness but what i did see they looked pretty thorough. but even with that, without a fairly solid understanding of the underlying concepts you will still have a hard time passing
  • lukingluking Banned Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dhay13 wrote: »
    professor messer has them for $10. i bought them but didn't really use them so can't attest to their effectiveness but what i did see they looked pretty thorough. but even with that, without a fairly solid understanding of the underlying concepts you will still have a hard time passing
    Thanks. I am not trying to avoid reading full book, I am trying to start with a concentrated overview of the subject.
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You may consider downloading the exam objectives from CompTIA's site and then exploring/researching each domain on your own through various sources. That worked for me in combination with Darril Gibson's study guide and website.