Options

Studying EC-Council CCISO and Exam Info

Ghafar123Ghafar123 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Many Congratulations to those who has successfully passed the CCISO Exam and also wish the best of luck for those who are seeking the certification.

I have around 2 years of experience in Information Security plus around 5 years in different IT Position, based on my very interest and skills in security, I have planned to take my EC-Council CCISO training in India but I will take the EISM exam because I do not have the required 5 years of experience in at least 3 of that domains.

Now, based on the book which is published on their site (https://ciso.eccouncil.org/) which is for purchase, there is written that covers all the below topics so I would like to know, does the Class training really includes all the following course topics deeply or it is only in the book and just contains some introductory information / topics on following standards.

1- CEH, CHFI
2- ISO 27000, 27001, 27002, 27003, 27004, ISO 15408, ISO 24762, ISO 31000
3- COBIT, ITIL, Risk management, Disaster Recover and ....

Currently, I know the following courses / programs:
1- CEH, Advanced hacking With Kali, CCNA R & S, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, MCSE, MCSA, Network+, Security+, Video, Graphics...
and i have studied computer programs for more than 8 years continuously including topics regarding IT, Video Editing, Graphic Designing which my field of work / experience is IT / Information Security.

Please leave your comments and ideas !

Regards;
Abdul Ghafar

Comments

• Options
    636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi there - question - did you consider the most popular infosec manager certification - ISACA's CISM exam? If I were going to take one of the two, I'd take the CISM. Better content, better marketability (at least in my area of the world), and more well-known (at least in my area of the world).