Options

Question about the 70-410 exam

Robbo777Robbo777 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi, i'm wondering if i can do the 70-410 exam from home online with my webcam as a way of monitoring me? I've heard that Microsoft offer online exams still? It would save me time driving to a test centre miles away.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes there are options for taking the exam online. You just have to see if your country is on the list.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Robbo777 wrote: »
    Hi, i'm wondering if i can do the 70-410 exam from home online with my webcam as a way of monitoring me? I've heard that Microsoft offer online exams still? It would save me time driving to a test centre miles away.

Thanks

I did that last Friday in Canada, it was a great experience
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    Robbo777Robbo777 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Piers wrote: »
    I did that last Friday in Canada, it was a great experience

What sort of things did you have to do before taking it?
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Robbo777 wrote: »
    What sort of things did you have to do before taking it?

Well i know when I did the exam online a while back you would need a clear place where no paper, books, and a video camera looking at you. They will ask you to move the webcam or laptop around to make sure everything looks okay before taking the exam.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    Well i know when I did the exam online a while back you would need a clear place where no paper, books, and a video camera looking at you. They will ask you to move the webcam or laptop around to make sure everything looks okay before taking the exam.

Exactly that.. test your system beforehand to make sure everything is compatible (You need PVProctor installed), start the session and wait, it was a few minutes before anyone came online for me. Do a 360 around the room to show there's no **** sheets or anything, turn out your pockets for the camera and roll up your sleeves. When they're happy, they start up the exam for you
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later