Registration in OSCP

Matx91Matx91 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello guys

i want to register in oscp ,, they asked me to proof with an id i send them my university id they asked me to send my driver license so i send it ti them ,, this was 2 days ago ,, and till now they didn't answer me back O_O

how long they will take?

i cant waittticon_cry.gif

Comments

• Sch1smSch1sm Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You do realise you'll have to wait about 4-6 weeks before you get your material, right?
  • Matx91Matx91 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes But they didn't ask me to pay even !! just asked me for ID and that's it !!
  • LiindoladeLiindolade Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Send them another email (without attachments) and ask if they've received your previous email. I had a similar experience and it turned out that my email with the ID scan had been caught by their spam filter.
    when i send them another email this was there reply !!

Based on the multiple communications we have had thus far and a review of your registration submissions and information, we find that our learning environment is not suitable for you.

Please do not submit further registrations as they will not be addressed. You registration has been declined. Our decision is final

We wish you the best in your studies.

Sincerely,

icon_sad.gif why??
    that was my dream and know its gone !!

why ?? i don't know icon_sad.gif
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What happened during the last 4 months?
  • Sheiko37Sheiko37 Member Posts: 214 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That is a totally bizarre response. What sort of information did you give them? I don't remember filling anything out other than a generic information.
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    What country are you from?
    What i.d. did you give them?
    Do you have a criminal record?
    i gave them my driver license also my ID card
    i'm from Dubai ,,
    NO i don't have any criminal record ,,
    O_O

can any one help me?

MY DREAM IS THIS Course icon_sad.gif
    adrenaline19 ,, and the student who get this course ,, can any one of you help me to talk with the admin there? , Because really i don't know what to do
    i need someone to talk with , i need someone to help ME !!
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    Your country precludes you from taking the course. You'd need all kinds of special permissions. Sorry.

Even if you did get in, your I.P. would ban the vpn connection from going through. I would be surprised if you could get into elearnsecurity too.

These are restrictions placed on them by the U.S. government. Their hands are tied.
    oooh so this is the reason !!! -_- ,, ok thank you ^_^
    https://www.elearnsecurity.com/company/about_us

they says : Based in Pisa, Italy and with offices in San Jose, California and Dubai U.A.E

so they have in Dubai also !!

i don't think the reason is the country -_-
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    eLearnsecurity doesn't do the OSCP.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
    i know but i'm answering adrenaline because he said : I would be surprised if you could get into elearnsecurity too.

but are u sure the reason because of my country?
  • towentumtowentum Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It could be your country, but it could also be your communication skills. As I understand, heavy weight is put on your post exam report, and I mean no offense here, but your communication skills seem to be lacking. I assume English is not your first language but the people who review these reports need to understand what you are saying. When your sentence structure is broken, words are mistranslated, and punctuation isn't accurate, it makes reading a full report very painful.
    i don't think so ,, if u r right they will mentioned that
  • lugerluger Member Posts: 52 ■□□□□□□□□□
    towentum wrote: »
    It could be your country, but it could also be your communication skills. As I understand, heavy weight is put on your post exam report, and I mean no offense here, but your communication skills seem to be lacking. I assume English is not your first language but the people who review these reports need to understand what you are saying. When your sentence structure is broken, words are mistranslated, and punctuation isn't accurate, it makes reading a full report very painful.

Your post makes perfect sense and didnt cross my mind that having good English writing skills and communication would be an integral part of the course. That and of course the fact that the prospective candidate is from a middle eastern country would have made him ineligible from taking the OSCP course.

So yes having good English is part of OSCP requirements and they are not obliged to give any explanations as to why they turned down his application.
  • wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Just Being from the middle east is not relevant, there are many OSCPs from the Middle East, even Iran (which is subject to several sanctions) has several OSCPs.
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Matx91 wrote: »
    when i send them another email this was there reply !!

Based on the multiple communications we have had thus far and a review of your registration submissions and information, we find that our learning environment is not suitable for you.

Please do not submit further registrations as they will not be addressed. You registration has been declined. Our decision is final

We wish you the best in your studies.

Sincerely,

icon_sad.gif why??

To me this reply basically says that you are lacking in communication skills. Based on the communication and way of response to them they found you to not be eligible.

Also, just because you got denied now doesn't mean you will never get accepted. Learn better English, learn to write and improve the way you formulate sentences and you will get accepted in future submissions.

If its not a big deal, can you post the email text you send to them? Maybe the last communication you had with them?