Can you guys recommend good practice exams?

rj1790rj1790 Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was thinking of purchasing measureup or Certmaster. What are some recommendations?
WGU: Network Operations and Security - COMPLETED
Current Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA R+S, and CCNA Security, CCDA

Comments

• twistedkarmatwistedkarma Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mike Meyers Total Tester/Total Sims!

I have no personal experience with these, but I know people who used them to get a better gauge of where they were. I've been told they were invaluable. His other material (UDemy Videos/AIO Book) are extremely helpful, I can't see this being an exception. He also offers a money back guarantee!

Total Seminars - Best selling books plus practice exams for A+, Network+, and IC3 certification
  • jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the Meyers book and the Meyers Udemy videos and find them excellent.
    I also have the Transcender tests which I am finding helpful too.
  • TomkoTechTomkoTech Member Posts: 438
    Im currently using the Meyers Udemy videos. It was $20. They aren't terrible. I don't know how useful they will be though. He seems to just barely scratch the surface of the topics. We'll see I suppose.

I also purchased the Pearson N10-006 Simulator recommended in a post a few threads down. That seems to be pretty good. It has the drag and drop questions that and they seem to be formulated much like the A+ questions were. So I think that will be the bigger help for me personally.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For the CompTIA exams the Mike Meyers exams are great! I also like Transcender though. The Transcenders are nice because they're a lot harder than what you actually see on the exams and therefore they prepare you better for it. They also provide a little more detail in their explanations of why the answers are right or wrong so you actually feel like you're learning something rather than just learning that the answer is right or wrong.
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"