Options

11th hour 3rd edition

colink24colink24 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi

Does anyone know when this is likely to be released? I am maybe a few months away from being ready for the exam but wanted the book now as a guide. If I had an idea of release date I could perhaps wait but if its say end of this year I will just buy 2nd edition.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    SeabSeab Member Posts: 127
    Hey,

I was asking the same questions a few weeks ago. No answer, nothing from the author's blog, so I don't expect anything...
    Have a look on Amazon, plenty of new books will be available soon.
    Amazon.co.uk: cissp

I am using CISSP Sybex 2015, online questions are a good plus for that book.
    I really recommend that you keep an up to date book as a starting guide...
    Look up Cybrary Videos, they just been updated, free, and really useful.

I am looking at CISSP for Dummies that is supposed to be already available at Amazon.co.uk, but out of stock, seems to be a lie since it would be release on 25th April in US.

Good luck
  • Options
    colink24colink24 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the reply. I already have Eric Conrad 3rd edition, and I just purchased the Sybex book. Also using CBT and Cybrabry, so I hope that is enough ;)

Thanks!
  • Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If it is similar to the 2nd edition, 11th hour is really a condensed version of Eric Conrad CISSP book.
    You already have the two best CISSP study books in the market. It should be enough. Good Luck!
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Mike7 is right. The 11th hour is just a condensed version of his full study guide. It's not a big deal if you don't have it. I'd almost say make your own 11th hour. It will help reinforce the knowledge.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework