The time has come

NEODREAMNEODREAM Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just wanted to stay I've been lurking this forum for the past month since I've started studying for my Network+ exam and the time has come. I'll be taking my exam this Wednesday, and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing your knowledge and advice here.

Hopefully I will be able to return with good news.
Goal: eJPT Mar. 2020 | GDAT May 2020 | eCPPT Dec. 2020

Comments

• thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Best wishes!

What have you used to study?
    What type of experience do you have working with the material covered?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • NEODREAMNEODREAM Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I used TestOut Network Pro for my online learning program, Professor Messer videos and course notes (of course), ExamCram N10-006 Fifth Edition, and CompTIA N10-006 Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack in regards to my literature/learning materials.

For practice tests I used the practice tests that are located here on this site, TestOut's practice test and lab simulations, examcompass.com practice tests, subnettingquestions.com, and www.nybi.org/subnet-2.php subnetting quizzes.

]For experience, I don't have much outside of the basic troubleshooting that was in my scope of work as basic help desk and working in retail selling computers during high school.
  • jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All the best. 7 Weeks till mine. Using Udemy Mike Meyers, All in One Mike Meyers Book, Messer, Transcender Practice Test's, and TotalSim Labs.
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • MpstylerMpstyler Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck my friend. Make sure to report back and tell us how you did!
    Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting, but just wanted to provide my results! Ended up with a 757 for my score. Thanks again!!
  • jacksonrjacksonr Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent, well done Sir.
    (I am assuming its a Pass as I see your Certs as N+ :)
    Yep! Sure was, passing score required is 720...now to work towards my Sec+, but may take a couple weeks off to actually have a life!
  • mamoreno89mamoreno89 Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good news. Security+ will likely be a bit tougher, but the Net+ will certainly have provided some building blocks for that exam.