CISSP *********** vs Cccure&Transcender

protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
Dear all, has anyone experience with Actualtestss for CISSP and can they compare with Cccure&Transcender?

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think actuatestt is a **** site. I would recommend you go with trancenders and purchase the latest official CISSP book. understand the concepts on a high level and you will do just fine. No practice questions are similar to the real thing.
  • Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah that's a **** site. I have a coworker who proudly (?!?) has a lifetime sub there. After I passed the CISSP I told him and he said he should go "study" for that too, he was really down when he read there are no real **** for that exam, hah.
  • havoc64havoc64 Member Posts: 213 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would avoid **** sites unless you want to put your certifications in jeopardy...
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    There is no substitute for experience over a brain ****. In the long run - no one wins from brain ****.

- b/eads
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    beads wrote: »
    no one wins from brain ****.

I think the sellers do :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • ikimikim Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I saw lots of same questions in cccure and ***********
  • D_A_I_LD_A_I_L Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I took the test May 10th and failed with a score of 673. My study tool was the cccure test question engine and the exam cram book. Neither were adequate study materials. I was scoring fairly consistently on the cccure pro level 250 exams with scores >87. But those tests were nothing like the real exam.