Collaboration Lab 3

ciscorockzciscorockz Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I have attempted my lab yesterday but unfortunately got lab 3 and I failed.

It was completely same as Lab 2 but with few more updates. I am trying recollect the questions and make a note of all of them.

Anyone interested to work with me can ping me so that we can work together on this.

Thanks.

Comments

• MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I assume you're talking about cheating. We don't like cheaters here. You're in the wrong neighborhood.
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Any lab is based on the blueprint. Study that rather than trying to memorize questions. You'll have more luck that way
  • sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ciscorockz wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I have attempted my lab yesterday but unfortunately got lab 3 and I failed.

It was completely same as Lab 2 but with few more updates. I am trying recollect the questions and make a note of all of them.

Anyone interested to work with me can ping me so that we can work together on this.

Thanks.

dense af. oh and on the assumption you dumped its even more hilarious you cheated and couldn't pass.
    I've seen DC dumpers in my lab sessions and the complete lack of understanding if question differs even one word from what they memorized is just painful to watch.
  • sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i would pay money to cisco if i could watch some replays of people who **** from the perspective of the console as they are trying to configure tasks in the lab.

like them typing something in that is just obvious as all hell they memorized and then their facial expression when it doesn't work as expected. that would be hilarious enough before we got to watch them then attempt to troubleshoot based of the little/no knowledge they have from dumping and not learning the protocol(s).
    Don' forget the questions they ask the proctors trying to figure it out. That's the best part. I'm not sure how Dave and others keep a straight face with some of the obvious dumpers
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    One of the guys I took the first lab with was like that. When we were in the lobby before the test, everyone was chatting and hanging out. I had my Cisco badge on me and while I was talking to this guy taking DC, I asked him what he used to study. He mentioned that it was his 5th time taking the lab and he's been "studying the lab online" and how it's "probably not the best way to do it" but he heard that the version was changing so here he was that day taking the lab.

Anyways, come lunch time, everyone was pretty relaxed in the lunch room and this guy was sweating bullets and couldn't even hold up a conversation because he looked completely lost. Another friend of mine took the lab and someone else was taking an exam where he locked himself out of a device that he really had no way to lock himself out of - He only did so because he was probably trying to follow a **** he read online and he had NO idea how to navigate around the basics of the GUI or the device itself so he had to end his lab at that point because he didn't have the most BASIC knowledge of the technology.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com