Exam 70-462 - measureup OR transcender Practice Test

mssqlcert1mssqlcert1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
All,

I am preparing for Exam 70-462 (Administration).

I am trying to decide between measureup OR transcender Practice Tests for Exam 70-462.

If you have used either measureup OR transcender, or both tests, please let me know which one is better.
Based on my research, the measureup practice test is very close to actual Microsooft test (better explaination of topics in Study Mode).
The transcender test is more difficult that the actual test.

Any feedback on these tests will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj

Comments

• shortygirlshortygirl Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As a whole, I found Transcender to be a better prep tool for the Microsoft database line of exams. Transcender has all of the question types, whereas MeasureUp appears to only offer multiple-choice last time I checked. If anything, buy the official exam guide for the MeasureUp sample questions (two-in-one), but rely on Transcender for the prep.

I'd love to hear which one ends up working for you. :)
    IT Consultant / Pursuing: AAS in DB Management & Admin (2015-2017)
    CompTIA A+ 801 [ ] 802 [X], Net+ [ ], Proj+ [ ], AXELOS ITIL V3 [X], PMI CAPM [ ]
    Microsoft - MTA 98-364 [X], MCSA 70-461 [ ] 70-462 [ ] 70-463 [ ], MCSE 70-466 [ ] 70-467 [ ]
    Oracle DBA - OCA IZ0-051 [ ] IZO-052 [ ], OCP IZ0-053 [ ]
    Connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn
  • benedict_66benedict_66 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used Measureup to prepare for 70-462 and I think Measureup was not enough for that.
    I got some really nasty questions about for example auditing, sql azure, replication etc that is not included in measureup.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    shortygirl wrote: »
    As a whole, I found Transcender to be a better prep tool for the Microsoft database line of exams. Transcender has all of the question types, whereas MeasureUp appears to only offer multiple-choice last time I checked. If anything, buy the official exam guide for the MeasureUp sample questions (two-in-one), but rely on Transcender for the prep.

I'd love to hear which one ends up working for you. :)
    I am going to try Transcender for my 70-461, however, measureup has questions besides multiple questions. They have put in the code type questions as well.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....