Options

Passed CEH 04/23

mohammad3144mohammad3144 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

Finally I've passed CEH yesterday and scored 82% icon_lol.gif I was surprised by the amount of questions about physical security (Expect the unexpected from EC-Councilicon_rolleyes.gif), A lot of questions on PKI, Digital Certificates, Encryption, NMAP, METASPLOIT, DIG...etc

Thanks for everyone posted here about CEH, That really helped me to put a good plan for my study and focus on some parts of the material icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

Overall exam was really hard, Not trying to scare you but c'mon, it's CEH!! I started study last November, I have experience in Network, Security, & Linux for 5 years. I took the training and started with the material, Built my own lab, and depend ont he following during that time:

1- Official Material for CEH (Guide, Lab Material, Tools)
2- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker: Exam Guide (All-in-One): I really enjoyed with this one as it already have it's own Test Engine which I practice on. This one is CEHv8 but For truth it doesn't matter the version, It's the concept.
3- https://www.freepracticetests.org ($49.99 and it worth it)
4- Skillset.com ($99 i would say 80% worth it, the problem with Skillset sometimes it's just silly questions, a lot of grammatical mistakes)
5- May be one thing really helped me is that every concept I found during my study I used to google that and take notes a side, This way you will be able to cover the recent changes or updates even if you're studying CEHv8 (I still don't believe that CEH have a version)

Now I'm looking forward to have my Security+ cert this summer and looking forward for CISSP for next year icon_study.gif

Good luck for everyone icon_thumright.gificon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□