Passed CEH, but no score?!

lonaticlonatic Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey All,

Just a little introduction, i've been browsing the forum finally decided to join (some great material here). I took my CEH yesterday but all it said was "PASSED" with no score listed. I didn't receive an email confirmation from EC Council either. Did anyone else experience this? I'm double guessing myself as to if I even passed (I know it said I passed but there's been no confirmation since).

Anyone else know what might be going on?

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• lonaticlonatic Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh, just to add: I took the exam through their ProctorU so I took it at home with someone watching me.
  • wayne_wonderwayne_wonder Member Posts: 215 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did you find it taking it from home? were you more relaxed etc? Any tips, hints etc
    How did you find it taking it from home? were you more relaxed etc? Any tips, hints etc

More relaxed yes, but I was constantly worried about the Proctor thinking i'm cheating. Also you want to make sure its as quiet as possible. At one point my niece was crying upstairs and I couldnt stand it. But I wasnt able to do anything, I just hoped she would be quiet. Just make sure your comfortable in the space you're in.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I can't say for sure, but I think I remember someone posting a similar issue here before, and it just took a few days to update. I'd say wait until Monday, and if there's still nothing, check in with EC Council.
  • IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats.

If you don't mind me asking how much is it through ProctorU?

I know they recently raised the price to $600 USD for the Pearson Vue test.
    I've heard the ProctorU price was cheaper. Just Curious.
    It was $500, and I did email them still waiting on a response.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got my email today passed, not with flying colors but passed none the less. My studying was V8 heavy, and some new material from v9. Certain questions I had no idea about but was able to derive the answer based on prior knowledge and context.
    Thanks everyone!