Options

videos for ccna

demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
ok so ive got the lammle book but im a video learner and i was wanting to see what videos are recommended.

I was looking at

https://www.udemy.com/ccna-on-demand-video-boot-camp/?pmtag=SPRING022&couponCode=SPRING022&utm_source=email-Adhoc&utm_medium=2015-01-02_._cn_resolve_._en_top_._us_AAll_._tn__._tv__._tl_T2_._tg_n_._ci__._in__._la_en%20_._&utm_campaign=2015-01-02_resolve_top_AAll_T2___n__&utm_content=udemy.4510305&utm_term=merch2-subcat1-top-3x1-6

All the reviews seam positive but i would like to look at other options. Not a huge fan of cbt nuggets the guy just seamed to glaze over the info.

thanks
wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:

Comments

• Options
    popquizkid95popquizkid95 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can't go wrong with the Udemy videos. I have both Laz's and Chris's but only completed Laz's from start to finish.

Laz - Fun, energetic way of teaching, but can be kind of general about important topics. Plus I'm not a big fan of his Subnetting teaching method. But overall a great video, and should be watched along with the Lammle book.

Chris - More detailed, but can be a little dry at times. But his Subnetting methods are the way to go (and I believe will be the same as what you see in Lammle's book).

If you have the means, take both courses. They are both great.
  • Options
    MicronewbMicronewb Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good info guys, I just purchased the INE CCNA series (maybe an overpay when looking at the link in the main thread!) and look forward to watching the videos.