Chris Bryant Route 301 Book on Sale for 9.99 at Amazon

philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
Chris has a book out for the CCNP Route exam and if you get the Kindle version its $9.99.

I just noticed my Cisco certs expire on the 24th of May so I decided to go take the CCNP certs. I used Chris's books to pass my CCNA and to find his newest book with 600 pages of goodness for $9.99 is awesome!

http://www.amazon.com/Chris-Bryants-ROUTE-300-101-Study-ebook/dp/B01DWSZI2G/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1461783883&sr=8-1

Try it out and support a good writer. I'm in no way associated with Chris I just thought I'd share this steal of a price.

-Phil

Comments

• pevangelpevangel Member Posts: 342
    Chris Bryant also has videos on udemy and they'll sometimes have 90% off sales. It's a one time payment. He'll update the materials when the tests are updated and you get access to those as well.
  • no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I absolutely love Chris' content. I have the CCNP Route book by Kevin Wallace and while it's not bad, I always follow up with Chris' videos on Udemy. He explains things so well and I will probably pick up this book tomorrow when I get paid. Is this a book or more of a study guide?icon_study.gif
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Yes Chris has always been my go to for studying, I love his clear explanations and dry sense of humor, I have has CCNP video series and the ROUTE and SWITCH kindle books - those two resources are an AWESOME combination! :)

I'd definitely recommend buying the books for kindle as well, they cover some of the topics in a bit more depth, or perhaps just being able to re-read them until it sinks in helps. Either way, I'd follow the books with the videos, that itself is probably enough to pass all 3 exams for CCNP R/S.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks for sharing!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've always been a fan of Chris Bryant. This is a good deal on an excellent study resource.
  • philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
    no!all! wrote: »
    I absolutely love Chris' content. I have the CCNP Route book by Kevin Wallace and while it's not bad, I always follow up with Chris' videos on Udemy. He explains things so well and I will probably pick up this book tomorrow when I get paid. Is this a book or more of a study guide?icon_study.gif

Yes but you don't feel like its a study guide. Its 600+ pages on the kindle for 9.99 or 532 for 29.99 softcover.

This is how good it is, I was able to read a whole chapter on EIGRP last night while laying in bed without falling asleep. I'm normally not able to get through 3 pages of Cisco Press without feeling tired.
  • philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
    ande0255 wrote: »
    Yes Chris has always been my go to for studying, I love his clear explanations and dry sense of humor, I have has CCNP video series and the ROUTE and SWITCH kindle books - those two resources are an AWESOME combination! :)

I'd definitely recommend buying the books for kindle as well, they cover some of the topics in a bit more depth, or perhaps just being able to re-read them until it sinks in helps. Either way, I'd follow the books with the videos, that itself is probably enough to pass all 3 exams for CCNP R/S.

According to his book he will be releasing CCNP videos for free on Youtube for CCNP route.

"During your studies, check out my YouTube channel! I’m starting an all-new CCNP ROUTE Playlist in April 2016, and with over 300 free videos there already, I know there’s something there you’ll enjoy.

Bryant, Chris (2016-04-05). Chris Bryant's CCNP ROUTE 300-101 Study Guide (Kindle Locations 35-36). . Kindle Edition. "