Options

Career help!

bkh1294bkh1294 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, I am currently in my bachelor's program for information technology and administrative management. I also intend on getting a minor in cyber security. I have no experience as of now due to my age. I was wondering, how difficult would it be to find a job as an It security analyst once I graduate? Do you recommend any certifications I should obtain beforehand? What steps should I take? And what other kinds of jobs can I expect with my degree? Thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bkh1294 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am currently in my bachelor's program for information technology and administrative management. I also intend on getting a minor in cyber security. I have no experience as of now due to my age. I was wondering, how difficult would it be to find a job as an It security analyst once I graduate? Do you recommend any certifications I should obtain beforehand? What steps should I take? And what other kinds of jobs can I expect with my degree? Thank you very much!

The security market is great at the moment. Do you have an idea of what you want to specialize in? Entry level certs like SEC+ and CEH are great to get you in the door and working toward your CISSP.
  • Options
    $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    Internship/Co-ops.