Passed my Network + Exam today

scrook11scrook11 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today after the second try. Yeah!!icon_lol.gif

The wording of some of the questions made me want **** my pants. Read it twice, think about it and do process of elimination.

The second pass of the questions were totally different from the first. (**** are useless) They hit me with 4 sims right off the bat. If you are unsure about the answer mark it and come back to it at the end. I used the All in One book by Mike Meyers. Read it cover to cover twice and ran through the practice test at least once per day for 3 months. After the first few weeks the questions and answers became automatic. Also watched all 164 of the videos by Professor Messer over and over again until I had them memorized.

Good Luck

Comments

• adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    congrats! What was your score?
  • and1play5and1play5 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed yesterday too, failed the 1st time with a 676 & then retook a cpl weeks later and got a 744...feels so good to have it over and done with, much harder than the ccna to me tbh
  • FayzFayz Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    and1play5 wrote: »
    Passed yesterday too, failed the 1st time with a 676 & then retook a cpl weeks later and got a 744...feels so good to have it over and done with, much harder than the ccna to me tbh

It seems everyone is finding the exam to be difficult. I find this to be perplexing and wonder if CompTIA will make any changed to the structure of the exam or designate the exam to be non-entry level.
  • scrook11scrook11 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    676 the first time and 757 the second.
    Congrats to you too. Same here. Glad it's over with. On to the next.
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    what's next on your agenda?
    ICND2, Security+ and then CCNA Security.