Passed the MCSA

candidateXcandidateX Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thanks for all the posts and resources - now on to MCSE: Messaging icon_thumright.gif

Comments

• ThomasITguyThomasITguy Banned Posts: 181
    candidateX wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts and resources - now on to MCSE: Messaging icon_thumright.gif

What resources did you use to pass?
  • candidateXcandidateX Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    study material used

70-411 Orin Thomas practise guide, mastering server 2012, Active Directory Management in a month of lunches, transcender exam, boson exam, measureup exam, technet, labbing

74-409 Orin Thomas Veeam pdf, mastering server 2012, mva series 74-409, technet, labbing (passed on first attempt)

70-410 posh in a month of lunches, Panek book, ma
    stering server 2012, NetworkedMinds on youtube, transcender exam, labbing (passed on first attempt)
  • illmortalizedillmortalized Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Grats!

Currently studying for my MCSA, hoping to take my exams by end of month.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    study material used

70-411 Orin Thomas practise guide, mastering server 2012, Active Directory Management in a month of lunches, transcender exam, boson exam, measureup exam, technet, labbing

74-409 Orin Thomas Veeam pdf, mastering server 2012, mva series 74-409, technet, labbing (passed on first attempt)

70-410 posh in a month of lunches, Panek book, ma
    stering server 2012, NetworkedMinds on youtube, transcender exam, labbing (passed on first attempt)

that's a good idea about the powershell at lunch... I just got it going to print it out and read it while at lunch or when i'm on break or something with my other material I have.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Thanks for the feedback on study materials.
  • joeswfcjoeswfc Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□

Good work! I followed a similar path by getting MCSA and then MCSE messaging but did the 70-412 exam instead of 74-709...

Personally I found the Exchange exams easier than any of the Windows server 2012 exams I did, and got a much higher score on them both. Exchange just seems to make more sense to me.

Good luck with your Exchange exams!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats way to go!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • daviddwsdaviddws Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
  • sheikysheiky Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and Best wishes on your MCSE Messaging.
  • saajibsaajib Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm working on this one now. Hope to join you soon.
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • Infosec85Infosec85 Member Posts: 192 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+