Study Sheets for CompTIA A+ 901 and 902 Exams?

Aplus2016Aplus2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm looking Study Sheets for CompTIA A+ 901 and 902 Exams?

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You may download the objectives from COMPtia as they will have the current content for both exams.

https://certification.comptia.org/training/exam-objectives
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Aplus2016Aplus2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats great I'll need those, but I also need really good cram sheets for the 220-901 and 220-902 exams do you know of any links or threads for such memory or **** sheets? I'm using Prof Messer entire website for the A+ 220-901 and 220-902 along with all the different books from Safari Books online. I've built a queue with all of their A+ Books and A+ videos, A+ test books sourced strictly from the Safari Books online queue. These are written and produced by some of the industry's most highly acclaimed authors.
  • Benj94Benj94 Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't recommend getting cram sheets from forum users. What some people may put on their cram sheets, you may already know, and what they leave off of their cram sheets, you may not.

Read a book and sticky note the pages where you have something specific you will need to memorise (RAM pins, CPU sockets etc...). This will serve as your own cram sheet.

If you are going to get cram sheets, get them from a reputable source, like Professor Messer. His cram sheets are great and I don't think they cost much either.

Server and Storage Analyst
    CompTIA A+
    MSCA: Server 2016 - 70-710 70-711 70-712
  • Aplus2016Aplus2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK that's good advice. I found an excellent video source recently for A+ videos
    Cybrary CompTIA A+ Training
    https://www.cybrary.it/course/comptia-aplus/