Options

Study Material?

dcarey4698dcarey4698 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anybody know any good study material for the A+ exams? I took an A+ course at my local university last semester, but I'm looking for some material that will cover just the exam objectives. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Meyers All-in-One text
    Sybex A+
    or cram or passport books for light review.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    dcarey4698dcarey4698 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks! I keep hearing about Sybex for multiple types of certifications. I guess they're a favorite.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Sybex is solid.

Meyers is likely the favorite.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    StarKillerStarKiller Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exam Cram as well by Prowse.
  • Options
    ThomasITguyThomasITguy Banned Posts: 181
    Professor Messer he will help you pass... follow a long in a all in one book and you will pass.
  • Options
    vinnypolstonvinnypolston Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In regards to reading material -the exam cram series is the best I have come across. Also check out Professor Messer's videos.
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Professor Messer he will help you pass... follow a long in a all in one book and you will pass.

Was about to say this... and his slides are awesome for review
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • Options
    THE1TariantTHE1Tariant Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ditto here professor messer videos were a gift for me and try crucial exams as well they are great.
  • Options
    TrustyJTrustyJ Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been using Meyers all in one book. I have found it to be the novice or beginners guide as it goes into great detail. One thing I have noticed is that his book doesn't go anywhere near in the order of exam objectives. Do any of the other books people have used seem to go in the order of exam objectives?
  • Options
    csteffen28csteffen28 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the Prowse Exam cram book and watched professor messors videos and study sessions. Both very informative and helped me pass.
  • Options
    ZzLuLzZzLuLz Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thx, i will be checking this out.